Arlo The Alligator
Meet Arlo! My favorite part about the pattern is the opportunities to add any and all the accessories you want. Tutus, bows, bow ties, the possibilities are endless. This pattern works the spikes INTO the pattern, so no sewing tiny little spikes down the back. This pattern is made with the softest blanket yarn making it extra cuddly for your littles to cuddle with. Amigurumi patterns can be a bit intimidating sometimes, but this pattern is very beginner friendly and easy to whip up.
- Skill Level - easy to beginner
- Photo tutorials included to help with special stitches
- Material lists & suggestions
- Finished Toy measures: 17" from head to the tail
- Yarn - Bernat Baby Blanket Yarn 7.5-8 oz 225 yards
_ This listing is for the pattern only, you will not be receiving a finished product_